Giving to Dayspring United Methodist Church
Giving to the church is a tangible recognition that all that we have comes from God and we return a portion of those gifts for the work of God’s church in our world.
Methods for online giving
Click here to go to a secure website where you can set up either a one-time gift or a recurring donation to Dayspring UMC using your savings account, checking account, a credit card or a debit card.
Or, use your mobile phone to scan the QR code, below, to get to the mobile donation website where you can enter your donation.
Other methods for giving are:
Mail a check directly to:
Dayspring United Methodist Church
1365 E. Elliot Road
Tempe, AZ 85284
Set up an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking or savings account by printing an EFT authorization form, completing the form and mailing it to the church office at the above address for processing.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon.com that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features with 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. more
Sign up to the UMCMarket online shopping marketplace and designate “Dayspring Tempe” as your church. A percentage of all of your online purchases from hundreds of online shopping sites will be donated to Dayspring UMC.
Contact the Dayspring UMC church office at 480-838-1446 if you would like to make another type of donation, such as stocks or securities.
Your donation to Dayspring United Methodist Church is sincerely appreciated. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Which payment methods are available? Dayspring UMC online system accepts debit card or credit card contributions from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Additionally, you may set up a one-time or recurring Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) donation to come directly from your checking or savings account.
- How often will funds be transferred from my account? For recurring contributions, the system will transfer funds from your account at a frequency that is right for you. See the table below for your options.
||One time contribution processed on the date you specify.
||Contribution processed every week starting on the start date you specify.
|Once a Month
||Contribution processed each month on the same day of the month as the start date you specify.
- Can I test this system by giving one time? Yes. There is an option to give a one-time contribution. This is a great way to learn how online giving works.
- Will I receive a receipt? Yes. The online system will e-mail you a receipt for
your contribution a few minutes after processing your transaction. Your transactions will appear on your bank or credit card statements as “Dayspring United.”
- How can I get a record of my giving? The Dayspring Finance Secretary mails out giving statements several times per year. This statement includes your online giving, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) giving, and any checks put in the offering plate. To request a statement, please contact our Treasurer at email@example.com or 480-838-1446.
- Is it secure? Yes, Dayspring UMC uses Vanco Services to securely process your online donation. Vanco Services is a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 Compliant Service Provider. Vanco Services undergoes regular independent on-site audits and critical assessments to assure that credit and debit card transactions are being processed with maximum security.
- I’ve setup a recurring contribution through the Dayspring online giving website, but would like to make a change or need to cancel. How do I do this?You can edit or delete a recurring contribution on your summary page once you have logged into the system.
- I still have more questions. Who should I ask? Don’t hesitate to contact our Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-838-1446.
Online Giving Agreement
When donating to Dayspring United Methodist Church, you acknowledge that:
- Dayspring United Methodist Church is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization as a recognized congregation of The United Methodist Church.
- Dayspring United Methodist Church did not provide any goods or services to you, in consideration, in whole or in part, for your donation, other than the provision of intangible religious benefits.
- Your donation to Dayspring United Methodist Church becomes the property of Dayspring United Methodist Church, and Dayspring United Methodist Church has ultimate control, authority and discretion with regard to contributions it receives.